Stationnement durant la saison hivernale
Here are a few tips about parking at EIA:
We have lots of room and many different parking options at EIA: Choose the option that works best for you! We offer:
- Priority Valet parking;
- Parkade Park covered parking;
- Value Park outside next to the parkade;
- And now jetSet Parking provides “you Park” and “we Park.”
You get a charge out of EIA!
- Need to plug in your vehicle? Our Value Park lots include 4 000 outlets and jetSet offers 1,500, so your never far from a plug. The power comes on when the temperature drops below 15 degrees and cycles on and off every 15 minutes in Value Park; every 10 minutes in jetSet parking. Remember to bring your extension cords.
- No matter where you park our heated shuttle busses run 24 and 7 so we'll get you to the terminal quickly and keep you warm on the way. EIA has heated shuttle buses that run 24/7 to all our parking locations.
- Want to get into a cozy, warm car? The jetSet "we Park" provides valet service and we'll start your car and warm it up for you so it will be ready to go when you get off the
shuttle. The “we Park” is now being provided at the same cost as regular “you Park” jetSet parking at only 9,50 $ per day, 47,50 $ per week. Save up to 25 % by reserving online at www.jetsetparking.com. EIA also has a priority Valet parking service to pick up your car and return it to you at the terminal, refuel it, check fluids and wash it for 31,50 $ per day. Phone: 780 890 8998,
Toll-free: 1 877 890 8998.
- What do you do if your car or truck won't start when you get back from your trip? EIA provides free boosting. Pickup the direct phone in one of our heated parking lot shelters and someone will be there to help you.