Nouvelle expension 2012 Vidéo de survol et documents de l'AGA d'Edmonton Airports maintenant en ligne!
Le 12 mai, Edmonton Airports (EA) a tenu son assemblée générale annuelle à la nouvelle Art Gallery d'Alberta. The AGM provides us with an opportunity to recognize and celebrate our successes, and the valued contributions the entire staff makes in helping Edmonton Airports achieve its goals.
This year's event was easily one of the strongest and most well-received annual general meetings Edmonton Airports has ever hosted. EIA is proud to be a part of the Edmonton community, and we're committed to keeping you informed about developments with your airport. If you couldn't make it to the event, we're sharing speaking notes, presentations and a video of President and CEO Reg Milley's speech here.
The multimedia package includes:
- Edmonton Airports Board Chair Gord Clanachan speech (PDF format)
- President and CEO Reg Milley’s speech (PDF format)
- Reg Milley’s Stop the Calgary Habit call to action video (YouTube)
- Reg Milley’s speech video, part 1 and part 2 (YouTube)
- The 2009 Edmonton Airports Annual Report
- Annual General Meeting PowerPoint presentation (PDF format)
- A musical performance from WestJet’s Kristin MacIntyre (YouTube)
- A Facebook photo album from the event
Thank you for your support of Edmonton Airports through 2009. We look forward to sharing more stories of the airport's successes throughout 2010!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!